Features that OpenDocument has but AbiWord doesn't
These features are not imported correctly or even not imported at all.
- Nested frames.
- Even distribution of contents to all section columns.
- Asymmetric text columns.
- Page anchored frames defined on the beginning of the document, not from inside an OpenDocument paragraph.
- Nested sections.
- Character anchored frames.
- Multiple page sizes and orientation whitin the same document.
- Have the current rendition of a TOC (Table of Contents) on its document file (AbiWord exports only the properties of a TOC).
- More than a single style to fill each level of a TOC (i.e.: TOC level 1 gathers from styles "Heading 1" and "Chapter Title")
- Use of index marks to build up TOCs and, also, index mark thenselves :-).
See OpenDocument support page for user questions.