This list setup

Arcady Genkin (
09 Aug 1999 17:34:12 -0400

Hi all:

I'd like to bitch a little bit. ;^) I'm subscribed to many a mailing
list, so I sort my mail by contents of its headers. Now, having a look
at the headers of the mailings from this list, I just see no
distinctive property to sort it by. Any chance of inserting
"X-mailing-list" or anything of the kind?

I had a rule to sort by destination address
"" just to discover that some messages are
destined to "". Just after I added that
address to my filters setup, a message came in for
""... Just how many other aliases
are there?

Arcady Genkin
"... without money one gets nothing in this world, not even a certificate
of eternal blessedness in the other world..." (S. Kierkegaard)