Red cursor with text deletion below ...

From: Adam Bogacki <>
Date: Sat Jul 03 2004 - 06:12:41 CEST

Hi, I'm using AbiWord 2.0.7 on Debian unstable and - while an admirer of
many features - I repeatedly get into a situation where the black cursor
turns red and text entry at that location is accompanied by deletion of
characters below it.

I'm aware that I must be missing something here.

I'd like to get this fixed urgently because AbiWord is becoming my preferred
browser in matters such as job and grant applications.

Adam Bogacki,