Re: ATTN: Intent to release 2.1.1

From: Masayuki Hatta (
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 11:19:25 EST

    > It's time for a developer release again. Since 2.1.0, a LOT of code has
    > been changed, and quite some nifty features have been added. Time for a
    > new release to let our users and potential developers play with them a
    > bit.

    > When no objections are made, we would like to release 2.1.1 this Friday
    > @ 10 pm European time.

    I guess it's a little bit too early, but I made 2.1.1 test packages
    for Debian GNU/Linux. I'll update them occasionally until 2.2 is

    You can add the following apt line:

    deb ./
    deb-src ./

    PLEASE bare in mind that you are going to use the stuff which is
    supposed to be unstable. Help developers if you find any bugs.

    Masayuki Hatta
    Graduate School of Economics, University of Tokyo / / /