ATTN: Intent to release 2.1.1

From: Marc Maurer (
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 18:13:18 EST

    Hi Ants,

    It's time for a developer release again. Since 2.1.0, a LOT of code has
    been changed, and quite some nifty features have been added. Time for a
    new release to let our users and potential developers play with them a

    Not all platforms are equally up to date, but that's ok, it's a
    developer release. It will all come together after the feature freeze
    for 2.2.

    When no objections are made, we would like to release 2.1.1 this Friday
    @ 10 pm European time.

    Marc Maurer <>