Re: Hebrew in AbiWord (fwd)

From: Alan Horkan (
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 15:51:48 EDT

    On Mon, 9 Sep 2002, Omer Zak wrote:

    > Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 22:28:57 +0300 (IDT)
    > From: Omer Zak <>
    > To: AbiWord Developers <>

    > P.S. - Feel free to forward to the list, since I am not subscribed

    replied to all as you are not subscribed, hope no one minds.

    > PPS - Is there a defined web page of standard translations (open, close,
    > file...) so that translations are consistant?

    Not as far as i know but KDE and Gnome may already have some applications
    translated into Hebrew.
    If there is a Hebrew or Israeli or ... linux distribution maybe that would
    be a good place to look. (Mozilla is widely translated, so is Opera,
    maybe there is a Hebrew version you could use to check your work

    Hopefully Andrew Dunbar will have words of wisdom for us any time now.

    The Gnome Translation project would be a good place to look
    I assume KDE have something similar (and i hope to God they are
    both cooperating and not doing redundant work).

    Alan Horkan
    Dublin, Ireland