Re: Please help with testing install

Subject: Re: Please help with testing install
From: Ben Mesman (
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 03:39:58 CDT

Hi Dom,

On Wed, Oct 10, 2001 at 11:27:35AM -0400, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
> I've had some requests to help test & then upload debian packages of AbiWord.
> If people can test these out and tell me if they work or not, I'd appreciate
> it.

I can test the last one, but at the moment I have abiword_0.9.4.1-3
installed from the debian unstable archive. What is the difference
between that version and your version?

  Ben Mesman                   Snow b.v. - Unix consultants & OO developers
  The Amazing Snowmen          Produktgroep Open Source