From: Dom Lachowicz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 17:27:41 EDT
On Tue, 2002-04-09 at 17:26, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> On 9 Apr 2002, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
> > NetBSD spellchecking works
> Is there a bug number for this?
> Is this fix available via any CVS Web interface?
There is no bug number for this fix - just your email note that stuff
was borked on NetBSD. The fix isn't in patch form - though I can easily
tell you how to get it. Either:
1) open up abi/src/af/util/xp/ut_iconv.cpp
2) go to the function ucs2Internal
3) see the line with || defined(__FreeBSD__) on it?
4) add || defined(__NetBSD__) to that line
5) recompile (no need to make clean or anything like that)
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.4 : Tue Apr 09 2002 - 22:32:06 EDT