Re: Checking the translation

Subject: Re: Checking the translation
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 13:58:29 CDT


> Printing: "Group box" is a term I found in Petzold. "Rubric" is a word in
> English but I had to look it up. I used "heading" elsewhere. What should I
> call
> it?
> Needs an English screenshot of the Windows dialog box.

Thank you Pierre for your checking. I would call the word "Rubrique" in
English "Area" maybe.

This evening, i'll do the checkyou wrote (in English and in French) and then
I'll send you everything I hae in English.

Also we need Windows screenshot in English and Linux screenshot in French.


This archive was generated by hypermail 2b25 : Tue May 09 2000 - 13:58:34 CDT