abiword in windows

Mattias Hansson (mh@pi.se)
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 11:33:49 +0200

I'm using version 0.7.5 in windows and i'm having trouble to open dokuments
by double klicking on them. It works just perfect with files on my local
But when trying to open files that are in volumes mounted from our nt server
it just opens 3-6 empty AbiWord windows.

Files that are opened using File/Open meny gets opened correctly, but not
when double klicking om files on mounted vilumes.

Is this a known problem or does the problem exist betwwen the keyboard and

Mattias Hansson