Re: Can't compile cvs version (libwv)

Arcady Genkin (
29 Jul 1999 14:48:07 -0400

Jeff Hostetler <> writes:

> there's one more component that you missed.
> checkout wv as a peer to the other 6 and
> try running make again.

Thanks, I compiled it w/o problem after disabling static
build. However it won't run now -- I mean it opens the window + the
splash screen and hangs right there. I tried running it with -nosplash
option, this disables the splash, but the program won't run in any

The terminal window where I ran it from doesn't show any error

Arcady Genkin
"... without money one gets nothing in this world, not even a certificate
of eternal blessedness in the other world..." (S. Kierkegaard)