Re: Saving, reopening in .rtf

Robert Sievers (
Wed, 04 Aug 1999 13:16:23 -0500

At 12:30 PM 7/31/99 EDT, wrote:
>I've been unable to open Word 97 files, as I reported yesterday. Last
>I tried to save a test document in .rtf and then reopen it. I clicked on
>path from the file menu, c:\program files\abi~/text.rtf and was immediately
>greeted with:

Thanks for reporting this. This is currently a known problem,
487. It's status is
QA to VERIFY, which means it has been fixed in 0.7.4, but it hasn't been
triple checked yet. In other words, if you get 0.7.4, we are 98% sure the
problem will have disappeared.

In the remote event it hasn't been fixed, send me a personal mail and I
will get it taken care of.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist