resume template

From: truck driver <>
Date: Thu Jan 10 2008 - 10:10:01 CET

have abiword on gusty 7.10. used the resume template and saved in my

home folder. my problem is when i print out a copy .of my resume

on the top left cornor of every page is this:line

File:/home/name/resume 1.text/new file

employers keep telling me to remove that line.

something about when they scan it into their systems.

can any one tell me how to print out a resume with out that

line appearing on every page?

have posted this in the ubuntu forums but no joy so far.