Re: Printing a No10 envelope in Abiword?

From: Bob Dundon <>
Date: Wed Apr 18 2007 - 23:48:32 CEST

On Sat, 2007-04-14 at 13:40 -0700, wrote:
> --- Bob Dundon <> wrote:

> > Does anyone have a step-by-step on setting up a template for printing
> > No10 envelopes? Or a template they are wiling to share?

> Have you tried exporting to PDF and printing from a PDF viewer?

Yes, with the same results. The envelope layout appears on-screen that
it will print in landscape, but the text is not rotated with the layout
when printed (to PDF or paper). I have tried using both text boxes and
just typing the text in normally. The results are the same.

public key available under at
GPG-FP 72F5 56CB 16E5 D357 E6AE 128E 7BF9 6DED 0BE5 5FB0