abiword default web browser

From: Jethro Tull <heavytull_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Jun 15 2006 - 00:01:19 CEST

I'm using abiword; I would like to set a default web browser;
I found on the abiword dev site that one should set an environmental
variable to the path value to the web browser of his choice called BROWSER,
I did but it doesn't work. also they say it is for gnome, I'm usink kde and
there are env variables in kde also so it should work.

abiword-user-request@abisource.com with the word
unsubscribe in the message body.