Re: Disabling Spellcheck

From: Alan Horkan <>
Date: Thu Nov 03 2005 - 21:01:47 CET

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 wrote:

> Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 12:15:22 -0500
> Subject: Disabling Spellcheck
> I work in an elementary school and some students are using Abiword to do
> tests. Only draw back is we need to be able to disable and enable spell
> check.

    Spelling Options...

[/] Check Spelling as you type

Uncheck the box to turn off spellchecking.

Perhaps you meant to disable spellchecking in some other way but if so
please do provide a more detailed question and description of what you are
trying to achieve.

Hope that helps. Thanks for using Abiword.

Alan Horkan

Open Clip Art

Alan's Diary