Re: Envelopes

From: Jonathan Rhoads <>
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 19:13:50 CEST

On 4-Jun-2004 Lester O Shipley <> writes: "I an new to Abiword and like it very much. But I cannot address
envelopes, or can I?"

One can set up AbiWord with an envelope template (I have done this myself - size of paper, rotation, etc.)

However, in Windows, at least, actually printing the envelope is a problem because Abiword does not honor the "manual feed" setting of the print settings dialog - see bug 3210 for details.

Of course if you emptied all your printer trays of paper, the printer probably would pull from the manual feed....

Hope this helps!