Re: How to setup abiword spell checker in SuSE 9?

From: James Ogley (
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 06:13:38 EST

    > for what it's worth: works like a charm on my non-enchant build

    So this could be an enchant bug, actually, it does look that way to me.

    ldd shows that isn't linked to any other spell
    libraries, which would seem to me to account for it not working... ;)

    James Ogley, Webmaster, Rubber Turnip Jabber:
    Using Free Software since 1994, running GNU/Linux (SuSE 9.0)
    GNOME updates for SuSE: