Re: How do I create a table in Abiword 1.0.7

From: Derek Sergeant (
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 08:28:31 EDT

    It looks like I am unable to use it to produce new documents.

    Dnia 27-04-2004 o godz. 12:05 James Ogley napisał(a):
    > > Is it possible to create a table (i.e. 13 rows, 3 columns)
    > > in this old version of Abiword?
    > Sorry, no, table supported was added in version 2.0.
    > Sorry, I know that wasn't the answer you wanted.

    System requirements say: GTK+ 2.2 or newer (2.2.4 recommended)

    I have: gtk+-1.2.8-6mdk.i586.rpm

    Unless of course a version between 2.0 and now had lower

    Never mind. I will pursue slower options.

    Legendarna kubańska orkiestra SEPTETO NACIONAL
    w Poznaniu i Warszawie!