Incorrect printing size on DIN A4 paper

From: Carsten Lohrmann (
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 12:16:27 EDT

    I have problems with printing documents under Abiword (all Versions). Up
    to version the text appears only on the left corner in a very
    small size (looks like DIN A6) on the DIN A4 paper. Now in version 1.0.1
    the text is some like DIN A3 and doesn't fit on the paper. I would like to
    print on DIN A4 in the correct size.
    Is this a bug?
    Sometimes all is printed correct! But only 5-10% of the printouts.
    Also if i set the preferences (especially the Default paper size and the
    measurement) to the correct values it seems that it changes into other
    values at next start. I think these problems are connected...

    System: Windows 95
    Abiword: all versions i have tried
    Printer: Canon BJC 4000 with Canon drivers for Win95

    Thanks for help