Re: Capitalize first letter of sentence

From: Dr. David B. Teague (
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 10:28:18 GMT

    Please, if you provide initial letter capitalization,
    don't make it hard to turn on and off.

    I dislike the capitalize initial letter feature. It gets
    in the way when I type single letter variables, say
    in "for loops" in notes for programming classes.
    Neverthless, not everthing is a program, so
    sometimes I find it useful.

    Regarding implementing initial letter capitalization
    feature as a plugin. Does this feature require a lot
    of code? That would justify using a plugin, unless
    plugins cannot be added or removed while the program
    is running. Restarting or worse reinstalling to enable or
    disable this feature would be unreasonable.

    David Teague