Re: Jared's website redesign

Subject: Re: Jared's website redesign
From: Jim Hettmer (
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 11:27:22 CDT

-- "Michael" <> wrote:
>As a user, I would like to offer my support for Jared's wesite redesign. It >is clear, fresh, much easier for users to understand ...

  I agree. It is very clean, clear, complete, and inviting. Oddly, it
kills my netscape when I click "download" unless I shut off Java. The
download page is also very nice, though it does not make clear exactly
which versions are being referred to - maybe by then they will all be
the latest-greatest(!) Nice job.