Re: Abisuite database

Subject: Re: Abisuite database
From: Vipramukhya Swami (
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 09:39:37 CDT

On Saturday 25 August 2001 12:03 pm, NW wrote:

> Whereas I think that the database is the second most
> important (and useful), after the WP.

That may be true, but not everyone uses a database. I have also used
computers for two decades, as a programmer, teacher and user (in C, C++,
Pascal and Perl). Database programs tend to be last on my list and, in fact,
I never have need for one. A word processor, however, is important.

So not everyone would agree.