Jeff Hostetler (
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 13:17:51 -0600

i'll go ahead and #if 0 the call to dumpBuiltinSet()
in the source. that way we won't have to worry about
it until someone wants to do a translation....

that way we needn't worry about the rest. you can
comment out that ABI_OPT_DEBUG=1 if you want, so that
builds won't have all the debug log stuff spewing out...