AbiWord for Debian

Darren Benham (gecko@benham.net)
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 12:14:18 -0800

I'm pleased to announce that AbiWord will be included in the next release
of Debian. I just received notification that the packages (called debs)
were installed this morning.

Anybody who's running Debian or would like to look at them, they are at:

As you can see, I kept the fonts seperate from the main package. The only
problem with these packages, as they stand, is spell checking. I'll
probably have to make *some* modification to make point at a special
american.hash and include that dictionary.

* <gecko@debian.org> <secretary@debian.org> <webmaster@debian.org>      *
* <lintian-maint@debian.org>                                            *