Re: RTF-export problem

Robert Sievers (
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 11:35:35 -0500

At 06:05 PM 8/17/99 +0200, Halfdan aka Rasmus Toftdahl Olesen wrote:
>When i export a document using the RTF filter, a space is deployed after
>each special danish character (, , ). Does anyone else experience
>this problem. I would especially like some feedback from other danes on
>this problem (that might only be Matin Wilmoes Hansen, but whatever).

Actually, seems to have a patch that may fix this in
bug #549 ( Give me
some time to check it out, recompile and see if there are any side effects.

Sorry for the duplicate note, but I am moving through these issues one by
one, and sometimes I don't see other information soon enough.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist