abiword-dev Archive for December, 98
Starting: Tue 01 Dec 1998 - 18:20:48 CST
Ending: Thu 31 Dec 1998 - 22:31:37 CST
- [email@example.com: FW: abiword]
- [firstname.lastname@example.org: FW: Bytes counter]
- [email@example.com: FW: Gtk is cool/is it GNOME aware?]
- [firstname.lastname@example.org: FW: Open Standard for Open Source WP Storage/Interchange Format]
- [email@example.com: FW: Open Standard for Open Source WP Storage/Interchange Format]
- AbiWord 0.3.0
- AbiWord 0.3.0 and other goodies
- AbiWord bug report
- AbiWord Comment:
- AbiWord Comment: Important
- AbiWord Comment: Interface design
- AbiWord Comment: Vertical cursor movement should keep
- AbiWord Comment: Vertical cursor movement should keep x-coordinate
- abiword on solaris 2.7
- Another exception found
- autoscroll, timers now in CVS
- Bug report
- Celebrate the New Year with a New Tarball
- commit -- horizontal scrolling
- Compile Problems, Linux x86 Slack
- CVS Anon. Login Passwd?
- Downloaded the latest with CVS, hitting assert
- GTK+ Version Strategy
- gtk_container_set_border_width function?
- Invoking a dialog = BOOM
- Keep it up!!
- Last Comment, Build Slack x86
- Looking Great!
- Make problems porting to BSD/OS (from BSDI)
- mswordview, a word 8(97) converter and abiword
- Performance testing?
- Platform Poll
- printing to postscript requires ghostscript
- Problem with Gettysburg
- PUT MONEY INTO YOUR POCKET! business opportunity ad
- Some Nifty Ideas (Possibly a Manifesto)
- Status of Unix Printing
- What I'm doing wrong with CVS?
- Where we are
- Yummy Alpo
Last message date: Thu 31 Dec 1998 - 22:31:37 CST
Archived on: Thu Dec 31 1998 - 22:31:38 CST
This archive was generated by hypermail 1.03b2.