Re: New Dutch translation for Abiword 2.9 (replaces the one from 2 weeks ago)

From: Chris Leonard <>
Date: Tue Mar 27 2012 - 17:40:52 CEST

Pjotr, if you are going to submit a new PO version every two weeks, it
would be very much appreciated if you would do it in Poolte, or at
least based on the version in Poolte.

Doing it via e-mail involves some necessary QA steps that are much
easier if the file modified in Pootle, so that corrections made by
others are not overwritten by your off-line version. I was on the
verge of uploading the PO and .strings fiels for lang-nl, but now I
need t oredo the QA and merging steps for your new submission.