Re: Fulah spell checker

From: Kathiravelu Pradeeban <>
Date: Mon May 02 2011 - 05:14:03 CEST

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 6:32 AM, Urmas <> wrote:
> [...]

Despite its geographic span and dialect variation, Fulfulde is still
fundamentally one language [1]. Moreover, AbiWord has a quite good
Fulah speaking user base. I am pretty sure, Fulah Localization team
has considered all those aspects itself. So spell checker will be
definitely helpful.

Thank you.

Kathiravelu Pradeeban.
Software Engineer.