Abiword in Fulah

From: Ibraahiima SAAR <ibrahima.sarr_at_pulaagu.com>
Date: Mon Feb 14 2011 - 09:30:36 CET

We have been translating Abiword in Fulah language as part of the
ANLOC localization programme
(http://pootle.locamotion.org/ff/abiword/). We have completed the work
and would like to know what's the next step to get a binary file for
Windows so as to start testing. We have no idea how to do this and I
tried to replace languages files with Fulah but Unicode characters
aren't showing. Screenshots

Since we are coming close to February 21st (International Mother
Language Day), it would be really a good thing to present Abiword to
the wider Fulah speaking community of more than 30 million!
Please help!

Best Regards
Ibrahima SARR
Fulah Team Lead