Re: not a bug, per se, just really annoying.

From: Keith BOWES <>
Date: Mon Nov 22 2010 - 18:23:06 CET

Je 2010-Nov-21 je 19:11, J.M. Maurer skribis:
> To our spelling guru's: would this a problem with our dictionaries (i
> think we still have ancient ispell dictionaries on Win32)? If so, then
> we should start shipping modern dictionaries.

That would be my guess. I'm using a MySpell dictionary (the same used
for Firefox) on Linux and I don't have any plural problems. I don't
know the problem with contractions. Maybe the code doesn't consider
apostrophes parts of words, as you're not supposed to use apostrophes in
formal writing anyway.