Re: Enchant and Windows

From: Enrico Tröger <>
Date: Sat Jun 14 2008 - 14:30:18 CEST

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 16:41:07 -0400, "Dominic Lachowicz"
<> wrote:

> You should be able to use mingw. Give it a try. I know that we've been
> able to cross-compile Enchant DLLs, so it may work without any
> intervention.

I don't want to cross-compile.
And unless I'm missing something essential I can't build the code on
Windows using Mingw as there are only the's which still need
to be processed by autotools :(.

> If not, you can always write your own makefiles and download

I somehwat expected such an answer :D. Anyway, I don't have the time to
write a set of own makefiles for Enchant.

> Microsoft's free development SDK/compiler.
Not an option :).

Get my GPG key from