Re: Request for Assistance - Dialog Issues

From: Jordi Mas <>
Date: Wed Jul 11 2007 - 09:00:53 CEST

> My latest code is in SVN. If someone with more experience than me with
> Win32, dialogs, or both would care to comment and perhaps point me in a
> more productive debugging direction, that would be great. Thanks so much!

I fixed the problem in SVN. I saw that someone did a quick hack last night (I
had my patch done last night also). I committed my patch since I think that is
more elaborated. Also I introduced a debug checking to assure that this will
not happen again.

Just for the record. Debugging on Win32 without VC support is really a pain in
the neck (plus other places).

Jordi Mas i Hernāndez, HomePage
Bloc personal
Planeta Softcatalā: