Re: Anyone against 2.5.2 today?

From: Ryan Pavlik <>
Date: Sat Aug 11 2007 - 17:16:04 CEST

J.M. Maurer wrote:
> It's looooooooooooooooooooooooooong overdue, and we really need to start
> working towards 2.6.
> So, how about a 2.5.2 today, any objections?
> Marc
I'll meet you on IRC - AbiCollab doesn't work on XP, only 2000 has
tested functional. I think it's mostly interface problems, and I'll be
working on it right now.

Ryan Pavlik
AbiWord Win32 Platform Maintainer, Art Lead:
AbiWord Community Outreach Project:
"Optimism is the father that leads to achievement."
 -- Helen Keller
"The folder structure in a modern Linux distribution such as Ubuntu
was largely inspired by the original UNIX foundations that were
created by men with large beards and sensible jumpers."
 -- Jono Bacon, The Ubuntu Guide