Kurdish Translation in Installer (2.4 series)

From: Erdal Ronahi <erdal.ronahi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 12 2005 - 18:08:15 CEST

first of all congratulations to AbiWord 2.4, I hope it will bring many
new users to the project!

It contains our Kurdish translation, which is fine. But the installer of
the Windows version does not give the option to install Kurdish as the
primary language right away. Also, it does not offer to download the
(existing) Kurdish dictionary.

Since a Kurdish translation of the NSIS installer also exists, it should
be easy to include Kurdish into the list of languages of the installer.
Could someome please do that?

Thanks in advance,