Re: releasing 2.1.2 in 2 weeks ?

From: Rui Miguel Seabra (
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 06:36:23 EST

    On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 12:51 +1000, Martin Sevior wrote:
    > I can do fedora core 1 since Rui seems to have problems with them now.

    I don't have problems with them now. It's just that I have been
    overworked at my job and I get home with little patience to do much of
    anything else :)

    I hope things will get better soon now that some problems have been
    overcome here and that I might be more timely.

    + So let's do it...?

    Please AVOID sending me WORD, EXCEL or POWERPOINT attachments. See