problem: windows does not render text properly

From: Jordi Mas (
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 11:38:52 EDT

    Hello everyone,

    IMHO (and I really meant it), I think that 2.0 should not be release until we
    fix bug 5748 ( It makes
    the Windows build look bad and unusable in certain situations. Look at the
    screen capture. This bug is due to the changes made in the
    gr_Win32Graphics.cpp in the past few days.

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez - Abiword developer - - Softcatalā member - - Personal Homepage