From: Jody Goldberg (email@example.com)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 15:13:49 EDT
On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 11:29:31AM -0700, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
> Due to forces outside of Martin's and my control, we
> are forced to delay the release of AbiWord 2.0,
> AbiWord 2.0's readiness for public consumption. It
> also has nothing to do with coordinating a joint
> release with the other GnomeOffice applications. As
> far as I know, they are all on target for a Sept. 8
> release, as planned. It is unknown whether they will
> wait for us
We'll wait. Merging our release cycles is an important step in
increasing the amount of overlap between our projects.
Keep us apprised of the status. Hopefully the outside forces will
lose interest, and head off to irritate something else.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.4 : Thu Sep 04 2003 - 15:27:43 EDT