Re: [RFC] Proposed AbiWord preferences dialog mockup, 2nd attempt

From: ericzen (
Date: Sun Jun 29 2003 - 00:01:38 EDT

    On 2003.06.22 07:44 Christian Neumair wrote:

    What Dom said.

    Don't use negatives just to keep the boxes matched in default. (c. Andrew)

    Under "Ignore Words", is the shortcut the "G" in Ignore or the "N" in numbers?
    I would think there would be a keyword concept (HIG, I think, btw) which would suggest the n over the g. In fact, in that vein, the M in misspelled, the u or the c in UPPERCASE, the s in Suggest and the d in dictionary.

    Sorry for the last minute input, but some weeks, I'll miss threads like these.