Re: Any MSVC developers who build binaries?

From: Hubert Figuiere (
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 08:05:42 EDT

    According to Martin Sevior <>:
    > Hi Folks,
    > Are there any MSVC hackers left here? Is there anybody who can build a
    > 1.99.1 binary? It would be great to get plugins too.

    That raise another question: shouldn't we switch to build with MinGW32
    as it looks like it is mature ?
    Just wondering. I'd really like to switch to free compilers whenever
    possible (not talking about dropping MSVC support)

    Unemployed AbiWord maintainer - Lille, France
    GPG fingerprint: 6C44 DB3E 0BF3 EAF5 B433  239A 5FEE 05E6 A56E 15A3