Re: Commit: Language dialog, etc

From: Jordi Mas (
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 12:33:25 EDT

    Hello Andrew,

    > * Re-factored the Language dialog. Sorting was done in
    > a complicated way now

    Regarding the select language dialog, I did added a feature time ago that
    showed when a language had a dictionary available, like Word or OO do. I has
    showing a little ABC bitmap next to the language name. Now, after the
    refactoring is gone. Any reason for this?

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez - Abiword developer - - Softcatalā member - - Personal Homepage