Commit: IE_ImpInserter class

From: Dom Lachowicz (
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 14:47:57 EST

    So, like, this class handles most/all of the
    idiosyncrasies that happen between pasting vs.
    straight importing that our Piece Table imposes.

    At minimum, I want all of the importers in abi to use
    this, and eventually all of the importers in the

    It should cut down on errors and ease making any
    filter into a clipboard handler. Eventually, I want to
    make all of our import filters clipboard capable,
    where possible. Immediately, I'm going to test this
    out on the XHTML importer.

    Do you Yahoo!?