kelabit - build new translation file

From: printf scanf (
Date: Sun Feb 16 2003 - 02:36:56 EST

    Hi all,

    I had tried the instruction below but it is unsuccessfull. Please any idea to explain why it is happen like that? for your info I used password as given at site.(anoncvs).

    so, thanks a lot if anyone can help me.

    ebario@EBARIO /cygdrive/d/%ABIROOT%
    $ set

    ebario@EBARIO /cygdrive/d/%ABIROOT%
    $ cvs login
    cvs.exe login: No CVSROOT specified! Please use the `-d' option
    cvs.exe [login aborted]: or set the CVSROOT environment variable.

    ebario@EBARIO /cygdrive/d/%ABIROOT%
    $ export

    ebario@EBARIO /cygdrive/d/%ABIROOT%
    $ cvs login
    Logging in to
    CVS password:
    cvs.exe [login aborted]: connect to failed:
    Connection timed out

    Do you Yahoo!?