commit: pluggins and tinderbox fixes

From: Jordi Mas (
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 19:30:36 EST

    When compiling pluggins, the linker will not find UT_Timer::static_vecTimers
    because it was defined static. I fixed to compile properly the pluggins
    without the need of defined it in the cpp. I also have been a fix to make Abi
    compile in the Tinderbox again.

    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/af/util/xp/ut_timer.cpp src/af/util/xp/ut_timer.h
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_PageSize.cpp

    AbiODBC.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: static class
    UT_Vector UT_Timer::static_vecTimers"
    ns\libAbiOBDC.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

    Jordi Mas