Commit: Fix GTK2.2 modeless dialogs, hack around font preview brokenness

From: Dom Lachowicz (
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 23:30:59 EST

    The modeless dialogs are truly fixed. How gtk_grab_add
    worked changed between 2.0 and 2.2.

    The font preview from the combo box is disabled in gtk
    >= 2.1.0 until we find a better solution. The
    "changed" signal isn't getting called until the choice
    is finalized, which sucks for us. 2.0.x behavior
    should be unaffected by this runtime check.

    Do you Yahoo!?