Re: N.B. Microsoft Hidden Text, Oops bad (mentioned in Cryptogram)

From: Alan Horkan (
Date: Sat Aug 16 2003 - 14:37:50 EDT

    I failed to notice that Slashdot picked up a New Scientist article on the
    same subject.

    I am surprised Simon Byers used antiword and catdoc rather than wvware
    While I am at it I may as well link directly to his report,
    which is yet another example of a some one failing to use the internet
    properly and neglecting to provide html or even text and instead only
    providing a PDF document. I recently read an article which pointed out
    how annoying this is and now I cannot get help getting annoyed about it.

    Alan Horkan