Help with pixel dirt

From: Jordi Mas (
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 04:18:31 EDT

    I'm working on fixes for the specific win32 pixel dirt. So far, I have fixed
    some fixing bugs in saveRectangle/restoreRectangle.

    However, I still have one that I cannot fix. (See the picture) Any idea? Are
    we in win32 doing wrong logic/device unit conversions? May be a problem with
    char width calculations? This was not happing with the series 1.0.x.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez - Abiword developer - - Softcatalā member - - Personal Homepage