Re: commit: win32 format table dialog fixes

From: Jordi Mas (
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 04:17:01 EDT

    En/na Marc Maurer ha escrit:
    > /me wonders why the border around the preview is black on win32....
    >>- The preview are works again after the changes to the XP code

    Good point Marc, thanks a lot.

    I forgot to call init3dColors() and the background was not painted with the
    right colour. It's fixed now.

    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Dialog_FormatTable.cpp

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez - Abiword developer - - Softcatalā member - - Personal Homepage