Malay ms-MY translation

From: Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan (
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 22:05:57 EDT

    I am Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan. I am Malay and from Malaysia. I would like to start translating AbiWord into Malay language.

    If anybody here that currently translating AbiWord into Malay language, please inform me the status of the translation so that I can help.

    If no one is translating AbiWord for Malay language, I will take up the task.

    For a background info, I am one of the Malay translator for the Translation Project

    The Malay team information can be accessed at

    Thank you
    Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan