Re: Build broken with barabarisms link error.

From: Jordi Mas (
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 11:56:48 EDT

    > #include "ut_string.h"
    > UT_UCS4_isLower
    > UT_UCS4_isUpper
    > UT_UCS4_toLower
    > UT_UCS4_toUpper

    Cool. I have made a few changes and now we just use USC4 and UTF8 and we no
    longer need the ispell stuff. This should also fix the link problems.

    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/other/spell/xp/barbarisms.cpp
    CVS: src/other/spell/xp/barbarisms.h
    CVS: src/other/spell/xp/ispell_checker.cpp

    Jordi Mas